Income Requirement
  Sponsor Spouse
  Sponsor Children
  Sponsor Fiancé(e)
  Sponsor Parent
  Sponsor Siblings
  Affidavit of Support
  USA Passport
  Replacement of Naturalization
  Sponsor for Spouse
  Sponsor for Children
  Remove Conditions of Residence
  Status Adjustment
  Re-Entry Permit
  Replace Green Card
  Affidavit of Single Status
  Power of Attorney Property in VN
  Vietnamese Passport
  Vietnamese Citizenship Registration
USA CITIZEN - Sponsor Spouse
  Processing Time
USCIS Fee Service Fee in USA Service Fee in Viet Nam
Spouse – K3 1 Year $355 per person $500  $300
Documents required

You need to bring information on both you and your spouse:

1. Copies of passports (page with nonimmigrant visa needed for spouse)

2. Original birth certificates

3. Copy of your naturalization certificate or certificate of citizenship

4. Copy of your social security number

5. Both of your addresses from the last five years

6. Copy of marriage certificate

7. Copy of divorce certificate or date and place of divorce (if apply)
    -Prior spouse date of birth
    -Date and place marriage  

8. Two color photos each

9. Addresses of employment in the last five years

10. Both parents' names and their date, city, and country of birth (if known). Also needed is their current city and country of residence.

Copyrighted 2009 - 2010 © CIS Bao Lanh Di Tru. 2887 Senter Rd, # 103, San Jose, CA 95111
San Jose Immigration Service - All rights reserved * Site Developed By